gdpr and privacy
privacy terms and conditions
We really care about your privacy which is why we do so much to protect it. If you use our website your visit is anonymized removing any capacity we have to track your visit. If you want to read how we do it, just read on.
privacy and cookie usage
What tracking we use when you are using Camden-Market.org and what can you do to opt-out of tracking if you really want to (it’s not necessary!)
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, including how to stop them being stored by your computer, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
Below is a list of the different types of cookies used on this site, and an explanation of what they are used for. If you would like any more information, please get in touch.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.[read more]
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.[read more]
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly. [read more]
Targeting & Advertising Cookies (data collection and sharing)
– You can read about the advertising cookies set by Google [read more]
– You can read about the cookies set by Doubleclick (a Google company offering technology for targeted advertising) on this website [read more]
By installing a plug-in to your browser it may be possible to stop all tracking of your activity on our website. The Network Advertising Initiative provides an add-on to do this, [read more]. Equally browsing our website in Incognito mode (Google Chrome) will mean that no cookies will be set by 3rd parties on your computer.
If you wish to opt out of 3rd party cookies on this website please click here
If you use our contact form when visiting our website you should know that the message that you send is not stored on the server. If we receive a message from a website visitor we will respond to them and after we have sent the reply we will delete the message. There is no further data retention of emails from people using our contact forms.
When a person grants their consent to join the newsletter they are sent an email that asks them to confirm their subscription. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and links are provided in our newsletters to make this easy to do.
The owner of any personal information is identified as Internet Affected.
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Camden-Market.org.
The term ‘www.camden-market.org’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, while the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO STAY?
We've found the best deals already, just enter your dates and we'll connect you with our accommodation provider
Yeah, what's going on
Ah, what's going on...